Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"South Park & Cake"

I think I've seen over 200 South Park episodes in maybe... two weeks or less? Haha. It's now my favorite show ever. Two and a Half Men is definitely a close second though. I don't think it will be the same without Charlie though.

It's crazy to think how I grew up. Fairly sheltered. I know I'm not the only one to grow up like that though :)

But anyways, I feel that having not watched South Park before could have impacted my social understanding back when, but oh well lol. I know that's past though, and no longer an issue. And not cause I just watched it ha, but cause I got thrown into the fire when I hit college lol. It's been a crazy past two years.

Oh, and I made a scrumdiddlyumptious chocolate brownie cake (with chocolate chips and chocolate fudge). Not a single drop of oil used. Actually a viable healthy food. I used milk! And extra flour! And it definitely rivaled sex. I wasn't the only one to say such either.

No comments:

Post a Comment