Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Checking In"

So just checking in...

I got a new haircut. Probably the best of my life. Looks really good and I'm really happy with it. The lady did an awesome job.

I've been eating cookies with milk and such, though sparingly, only once a day, and in moderation. God what I'd give to eat like a fat kid and not have to worry about putting on unhealthy weight lol.

Exercise makes you feel great and motivates you to do things other than just play video games all day.

Helped Kareem teach Salsa at the Y. Was really fun and I did a surprisingly good job in my opinion. People caught on well with my instructing and had a fun time.

Enjoy life and have fun with everything you do. Treat it all like a game. And you're your character. It's just not an advanced pace of time and it's much more in depth and the experience is the ultimate first person. Just a cool thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment